Several businesses in the United Kingdom (UK) considered relocating to other jurisdictions i.e EU countries after the UK left the EU. Why do these businesses consider relocating or setting up another company in the EU countries? To take advantage of taxes and other benefits when the business operates in any EU Country.
Ireland, a member of the European Union (EU) and one of the most business-friendly European destinations, is one of these companies’ primary business destinations. Ireland has a lot of things in common not only English Language but cultural similarities and easiness to conduct business.
TAS Consulting provides guidance on the process of relocating a UK company and on the main business incentives available to foreign investors.
Why should a company relocate to Ireland?
Any businessman looking for a competitive place to register a company will find Ireland appealing. The country’s economy is very stable, with numerous business opportunities and one of the most educated workforces in the EU. More importantly, foreign investors can take advantage of a variety of programs aimed at attracting foreign direct investment.
Aside from these benefits, Ireland has the following to offer:
- Profits from patented products and intellectual property are taxed at only 6.25 %;
- One of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe. The corporation tax rate on trading income at 12.5%;
- A company’s operating costs are significantly lower in Ireland than in the United Kingdom when comparing Dublin and London, the two countries’ capital cities
What services do you offer for Irish Company Formations?
TAS Consulting Limited can help you with the following corporate and company formation services in Ireland:
- Incorporating an Irish Corporation in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Obtaining a Bond for Non-Resident Directors (Required for Non-EEA Residents only)
- Registration of a business and/or the provision of a virtual service
- Company secretarial and compliance services are provided.
- Registration for VAT and Corporation Tax
- Tax Returns and Annual Returns: Preparation and Filing
- Company Accounts (abridged and/or audited)
- A dedicated business phone number and fax number are provided.
- Nominee Irish Resident Director/s are provided.
Start a business in Ireland today!
Because TAS Consulting Limited is based in Ireland, the process is made even simpler. We can help you with the Irish company formation process from start to finish, as well as after the company has been registered. This includes help with registering for VAT and Corporation Tax, setting up a virtual office, and tax and accounting services.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP FOR ME TO DO?
If you require assistance, you can hire a formation agent in Ireland, such as TAS Consulting, to handle the paperwork and guide you through the process.
If you’d like to talk to us, call us on +353 (0)1 442 8230, 00353 851477625 or email email@example.com