Accountants for Pilots
- Aviation industry presents a number of unique financial challenges, particularly for pilots who are self-employed or have their own limited company.
- Depending on whatever tax country you are domiciled in, as a pilot hired to operate throughout Europe, you must be aware of a number of taxation and legal duties. We will ensure that you have a complete understanding of these obligations no matter where you are based.
Over the last few years, there has been a considerable growth in demand for airline pilot contractors as more private and commercial airlines seek to hire independent contract pilots.
Similarly, some pilots prefer to work as contractors until they find an employer with whom they can commit long-term.
Working with pilots across the Ireland
Managing your funds in this demanding market can be difficult, especially when you’re attempting to cultivate a growing client base and build relationships with partners.
From the initial business formation and bank account establishment to submitting annual tax filings and Revenue records checks, TAS Consulting Limited has worked with pilots from all over Ireland.
Request a Call back
We can help with:
Corporation Tax returns
Tax planning advice
Reminder services for deadlines and payments
Years of Experience
Do you have questions? Get in touch so that we can advise you
Call us at 01 442 8230 or fill the form below
How to run an Irish Payroll?
Running a payroll in Ireland involves several steps to ensure compliance with Irish tax laws and regulations. In this blog post, I will provide a general overview of the process for running a payroll in Ireland, including the necessary registration,...
The benefits of cloud accounting software for efficient bookkeeping in Ireland
1. Real-time access to financial data One of the key benefits of cloud accounting software is that it provides businesses with real-time access to their financial data. With traditional accounting methods, businesses had to wait until the end of the month...
Tax Planning Tips for Freelancers and Small Business Owners in Ireland
1. Keep track of your expenses One of the most important tax planning tips for freelancers and small business owners in Ireland is to keep track of your expenses. By tracking your expenses, you can claim tax deductions on business-related expenses and...
Irish Payroll for UK Company Employees in Ireland
1. Register for Payroll Purposes with the Irish Revenue Commissioners Register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for payroll purposes. This can be done online or by filling out a registration form and submitting it by post. 2. Obtain a Tax Registration...
A Simple Guide To Payroll In Ireland
1. Register for Tax and PAYE The first step in setting up a payroll system in Ireland is to register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for tax and PAYE. This will allow you to deduct taxes and other social security payments from your employees’ wages....
Do I Qualify for Entrepreneur Relief?
This may be a tax-effective way to take money out of your company. We assist you in determining whether you qualify for this tax relief. What is Entrepreneur Relief? Entrepreneur Relief is a capital gains tax break that allows an individual (referred to...