Legal Accounts Services
- Bookkeeping for barristers / solicitors
- TAS Consulting are expert legal bookkeepers.
High street solicitor practices normally hire book keepers or spend valuable time completing their own books of accounts.
Logging in remotely to your accounting software, we input your data into the software allowing you to maximise the time you can charge to clients or remove the need to employ additional staff.
We offer services from the daily posting of data
Client and office Banks or invoices, fee transfers etc. to the system to complex management reports and you can tailor the service we provide to the needs of your business.
Our experienced staff can assist you with the Bookkeeping and Accounting services
We work and use accounting platforms that exist in the market especially under Irish Legal Climate with Strict Accounting Package selection requirements and work across multiple platforms including but not limited to Xero, Quickbooks etc.
To discuss how we can help you, please contact us for an initial consultation. We look forward to working with you.
- Please call +353 1 442 8230 for more information and a free and confidential consultation with our team member, or complete our Contact Form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
How to run an Irish Payroll?
Running a payroll in Ireland involves several steps to ensure compliance with Irish tax laws and regulations. In this blog post, I will provide a general overview of the process for running a payroll in Ireland, including the necessary registration,...
The benefits of cloud accounting software for efficient bookkeeping in Ireland
1. Real-time access to financial data One of the key benefits of cloud accounting software is that it provides businesses with real-time access to their financial data. With traditional accounting methods, businesses had to wait until the end of the month...
Tax Planning Tips for Freelancers and Small Business Owners in Ireland
1. Keep track of your expenses One of the most important tax planning tips for freelancers and small business owners in Ireland is to keep track of your expenses. By tracking your expenses, you can claim tax deductions on business-related expenses and...
Irish Payroll for UK Company Employees in Ireland
1. Register for Payroll Purposes with the Irish Revenue Commissioners Register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for payroll purposes. This can be done online or by filling out a registration form and submitting it by post. 2. Obtain a Tax Registration...
A Simple Guide To Payroll In Ireland
1. Register for Tax and PAYE The first step in setting up a payroll system in Ireland is to register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for tax and PAYE. This will allow you to deduct taxes and other social security payments from your employees’ wages....
Do I Qualify for Entrepreneur Relief?
This may be a tax-effective way to take money out of your company. We assist you in determining whether you qualify for this tax relief. What is Entrepreneur Relief? Entrepreneur Relief is a capital gains tax break that allows an individual (referred to...