Changes in the Directors or the Secretary of the Company
- If you need to replace a Company Director or Secretary in your Irish Limited Company, TAS Consulting Limited can help.
Under the Companies Act 2014 and at common law, directors have a legal obligation to operate and manage the company diligently and competently. The Company Secretary is also in charge of filing annual reports and attending board meetings, although this is a fiduciary duty.
Changing a Company Director or Company Secretary is not as simple as filling out a form. For a corporation registered in Ireland, the following procedures are required to execute this activity properly:
- Companies Registration Office Form B10 preparation and filing
- Minutes of the Board of Directors to approve appointments and resignations
- If the Officer resigns, a letter indicating that he or she has no claims against the company may be required.
- A contract or letter of appointment may be required if an appointment is made.
- Updating the board of directors and, if applicable, the board of directors’ interests
Our fees for changing the Director or Secretary of an Irish company, including the required board minutes, start at just €55 +VAT.
Paying a small amount to do it right could save you a lot of time and aggravation in the long run. Please contact us for further information or to continue with changing a Company Director or Company Secretary in Ireland.
- Please call +353 1 442 8230 for more information and a free and confidential consultation with our Team member, or complete our Contact Form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
For SMEs, accurate bookkeeping is crucial. Here are the greatest accounting blunders to avoid. Correct bookkeeping is crucial. You may get current management information on the performance of your organisation via good bookkeeping. One of a small...
Taxes are a complex subject, and they can become even more confusing when you factor in real estate. However, we hope to make it simpler for you with our Top Tax Tips for New Landlords. Declare Your Income Tax and Register! You must declare any rental...
Recently, I've heard people discussing the tax return filing deadline, so I was wondering if I needed to file one myself. Everyone in Ireland who earns money is required to pay taxes. Because of how our tax system is set up, if you work as an employee,...
Every business should strive to keep overhead costs to a minimum, but SMEs in particular should do so because their budgets are typically smaller. An internal accounting team or corporate accountants can be a very expensive overhead for a small...
Here are some suggestions to help you manage your cash flow, especially if you're having financial difficulties. How important is cash flow management in the business world? Cash flow is a powerful financial indicator that can reveal a lot. Being in good...
With the growing amount of foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Ireland, one recurrent concern is whether it is better to form a subsidiary or an branch company This brief article aims to highlight some of the fundamental differences...