Changes in the Directors or the Secretary of the Company
- If you need to replace a Company Director or Secretary in your Irish Limited Company, TAS Consulting Limited can help.
Under the Companies Act 2014 and at common law, directors have a legal obligation to operate and manage the company diligently and competently. The Company Secretary is also in charge of filing annual reports and attending board meetings, although this is a fiduciary duty.
Changing a Company Director or Company Secretary is not as simple as filling out a form. For a corporation registered in Ireland, the following procedures are required to execute this activity properly:
- Companies Registration Office Form B10 preparation and filing
- Minutes of the Board of Directors to approve appointments and resignations
- If the Officer resigns, a letter indicating that he or she has no claims against the company may be required.
- A contract or letter of appointment may be required if an appointment is made.
- Updating the board of directors and, if applicable, the board of directors’ interests
Our fees for changing the Director or Secretary of an Irish company, including the required board minutes, start at just €55 +VAT.
Paying a small amount to do it right could save you a lot of time and aggravation in the long run. Please contact us for further information or to continue with changing a Company Director or Company Secretary in Ireland.
- Please call +353 1 442 8230 for more information and a free and confidential consultation with our Team member, or complete our Contact Form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
Here are some suggestions to help you manage your cash flow, especially if you're having financial difficulties. How important is cash flow management in the business world? Cash flow is a powerful financial indicator that can reveal a lot. Being in good...
With the growing amount of foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Ireland, one recurrent concern is whether it is better to form a subsidiary or an branch company This brief article aims to highlight some of the fundamental differences...
These reports are commonly used by small firms to evaluate their cash flow and the performance of specific business processes. Management accounts are frequently given to senior management at board meetings, financial institutions when applying for...
Employees are the most important resources for any organisation to function because they are the most important resources for the organisation to function. As a result, corporations devote the majority of their time to employees, such as recruitment,...
Directors who possess more than 15% of an Irish Limited Company's share capital must file a director's income tax return. Whether you take money from the corporation or not, this is the fact. The director's tax return is a disclosure of a director's...
The main cause for this is most likely a lack of knowledge about potential tax reliefs. They believe that getting their tax benefits will be too difficult and 'not worth it. When you think that you may save thousands of euros by claiming these tax...