We understand the fundamentals of a successful supermarket business and can assist you in tracking key performance indicators thanks to our years of experience. We also use industry benchmarks to compare the financial performance of your supermarket to that of its competitors.
Our strategy is to guide your company to a profitable position. We encourage our supermarket owners to be aware of profit margins, average customer sales figures, fixed and variable costs, weekly stock turnover, and departmental sales.
It’s critical to choose the right software and systems so you can report and break down your sales by department, such as meats, seafood, fruits and vegetables, breads, alcohol, and tobacco. We offer recommendations for effective cash flow and stock turnover management information systems.
How are we going to accomplish this?
We implement a retail lean financial program with the goal of lowering operating costs and increasing retail profits. We concentrate on tax relief and tax leakage in businesses and corporations. We examine the major financial issues and propose solutions. We look at the current bookkeeping and recording software and see where we can save money by implementing a cloud accounting solution.
We offer the following services at TAS Consulting:
- Annual accounting includes preparing and filing income tax or corporation tax returns.
- Payroll preparation and submission of quarterly P30s and annual P35 returns
- Cloud accounting bookkeeping services as well as the filing of periodic VAT returns.
- Business plans, cash flow forecasts, and profit projections are all prepared.
- Vat, payee, income tax, environmental levy, and intrastate returns are among the tax and business registrations available.
- Advice on claiming motor vehicle expenses
- Accounts preparation for management
- Transitioning a business to the next generation is referred to as succession planning.
- Advisory service for tax evasion in the workplace.
- Lease advice for commercial properties
- Business mentoring to examine key areas for improvement, such as stock turnover, fixed and variable costs, and business budget strategies.
- Financial advice and guidance on pensions and policies with the goal of lowering fees and finding more tax-efficient ways to run the current structure.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP FOR ME TO DO?
If you have any queries, or would like specific advice, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Accounting team.
call us on +353 (0)1 442 8230, 00353 851477625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org