Tax is one of the most significant costs that a pharmacy owner will face in their lifetime, and it can be minimized with proper planning. When a pharmacy owner reaches a point where their company has amassed cash and wealth, and they are also considering succession, retirement, or the sale of their business, tax planning and pension planning become critical.
We have assembled a specialist team of tax advisors, financial advisors, who are assisting pharmacy owners with their major decisions based on our 10 years of experience working with pharmacy owners.
Increased regulation, more administration, shrinking margins, and increased competition are all factors that pharmacy owners must contend with. While retail pharmacies in the past reaped substantial financial rewards, pharmacy owners in the future will need to ensure that they get the most value out of every aspect of their business.
Services we provide to pharmacy :
- Adivce of Taxation
- Forecasting & Business Plans
- Planning for future
- Benchmarking in the industry
- Statutory Accounts at the End of the year
- Establisment of a Business
- Pharmacy Valuation
- Payroll and bookkeeping services are outsourced
We reduce your tax liability list so you can pay your taxes on time and stay in compliance with the law. Our community pharmacy accounting services include monthly bookkeeping and VAT services, monthly payroll management, quarterly account management, personal tax returns, timely corporation tax return filing, and annual account management.
We also provide accounting services to locum pharmacists. We can help you with things like claiming relevant expenses, lowering taxes through trading, drawing money tax-efficiently, and lowering the risk of a tax audit.
Registration of pharmacies with Revenue, self-employed account preparation, filing with Revenue, company tax return and personal tax return preparation, limited company account preparation
If you have any questions or need help in Accountancy and taxation matters for your pharmacy, feel free to contact us.
How to run an Irish Payroll?
Running a payroll in Ireland involves several steps to ensure compliance with Irish tax laws and regulations. In this blog post, I will provide a general overview of the process for running a payroll in Ireland, including the necessary registration, calculations,...
The benefits of cloud accounting software for efficient bookkeeping in Ireland
1. Real-time access to financial data One of the key benefits of cloud accounting software is that it provides businesses with real-time access to their financial data. With traditional accounting methods, businesses had to wait until the end of the month or even the...
Tax Planning Tips for Freelancers and Small Business Owners in Ireland
1. Keep track of your expenses One of the most important tax planning tips for freelancers and small business owners in Ireland is to keep track of your expenses. By tracking your expenses, you can claim tax deductions on business-related expenses and reduce your tax...