Consultancy services from TAS Consulting LimitedFrom Company creation through Taxation planning, Directors Remunerations, TAS Consulting has the experience to give professional counsel throughout the business life cycle. Whether your company is just getting started, is well established, or is about to close its doors for the last time, we have the knowledge, expertise, and strategic foresight to make the process go more smoothly. Book an appointment
We recommend that you do the following:
Consultancy relating to Directors Remunerations
Consultancy relating to Payroll for company or Sole trader business
Consultancy relating to controlling expenses and analysis on how to control costs.
Analysis of the company’s state of affairs.
- Strategic reviews and business plans are prepared.
- Management of costs and cash flow.
- Providing corporate governance advice.
- Valuation of a company or a shareholding.
The following services are available to new businesses through TAS:
- Providing guidance on your tax requirements.
- Financial viability analyses are being prepared.
- advising you on how to handle the financial risk in your company
- Budgeting, cash flow, and profit estimates are all things that need to be prepared.
- Proven approaches for managing and modelling cash flow are suggested.
- Expert Business Skills Coaching is available.
- Providing guidance on how to best manage your working capital.
- Assist you in fulfilling all of your accounting responsibilities.
- Financial statements and tax returns are prepared.
- Developing business strategy and keeping track of your operations.
Expanding your Business
- Examining your company’s processes in detail
- Creating action plans and coping with change
- Identifying growth prospects to improve your financial performance
- Managing your company’s financial risk efficiently
- assisting with strategic planning
- Keeping track of costs and expenses
- Creating management and business reports
- Putting together accounting software and systems
- Providing secretarial services to businesses
- promoting your company
Closing down your Company
Allow us to assist you in closing your business in a clear, efficient, and hassle-free manner. Our knowledgeable team can assist you with all of the financial and legal aspects of this major business transition, ensuring the best possible outcome for you, our valued client.
You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re looking to find consulting services for your business
Call us at 01 442 8230 or fill the form below and enquire about our consultancy services:
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
Here are some suggestions to help you manage your cash flow, especially if you're having financial difficulties. How important is cash flow management in the business world? Cash flow is a powerful financial indicator that can reveal a lot. Being in good...
With the growing amount of foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Ireland, one recurrent concern is whether it is better to form a subsidiary or an branch company This brief article aims to highlight some of the fundamental differences...
These reports are commonly used by small firms to evaluate their cash flow and the performance of specific business processes. Management accounts are frequently given to senior management at board meetings, financial institutions when applying for...
Employees are the most important resources for any organisation to function because they are the most important resources for the organisation to function. As a result, corporations devote the majority of their time to employees, such as recruitment,...
Directors who possess more than 15% of an Irish Limited Company's share capital must file a director's income tax return. Whether you take money from the corporation or not, this is the fact. The director's tax return is a disclosure of a director's...
The main cause for this is most likely a lack of knowledge about potential tax reliefs. They believe that getting their tax benefits will be too difficult and 'not worth it. When you think that you may save thousands of euros by claiming these tax...