Full Range VAT & Tax AdvisoryTAS Advisor supplies VAT health check services for your company that is designed to find issues before the VATman does. We only made it simpler for you. Schedule an appointment
Even when there are immediate issues, we adapt to the needs and expectations of each individual client. Offering a comprehensive range of VAT facilities across all EU Member States provides you with a one-stop-shop for all of your VAT needs.
How We Help?
- Evaluation of VAT registration requirements.
- Dates and types of registration are discussed.
- Guidance on the required documentation and information.
- Examine all pertinent registration materials.
- All application forms must be completed and submitted.
- VAT returns are delivered on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on local tax legislation.
- Annual VAT return submission (if locally necessary).
- Local tax authorities’ correspondence address (receiving, forwarding and management of correspondence from the local tax authorities).
- Services of translation (where required – extra charge)
- A single point of contact.
- 1 hour per month for answering routine questions from/to the local tax authorities.
- Customer Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All produced reports are archived.
More Services for VAT
VAT FOR ECOMMERCE
Foreign companies supplying goods or services in Ireland are required to register for VAT without any exceptions.
VAT FOR NON-RESIDENT COMPANIES
TAS Consulting has helped foreign companies to get an Irish VAT and has facilitated with tax authorities.
VAT Implication for Importing UK Vehicles to Ireland
If you are a motor dealer and need help in compliance with Taxes for second-hand car transactions, contact us
VAT Registration / VAT De-Registration
This covers all of the requirements for the release of the Irish VAT registration number, as well as determining when VAT de-registration is necessary. We provide a comprehensive service.
VAT Filing & Compliance
We will assist you with the various information requirements as well as reporting formats for each VAT return. All periodic statutory declarations will be managed by our compliance teams.
Full Range VAT / Tax Advisory
Our experts are well-equipped and trained to direct you around Ireland’s dynamic tax problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a Questions? We got the answer
The VAT Number Validator and VIESIn order to ensure that the company you are trading with has a valid VAT number is important for online sellers. If your counter party or person you sell is not vat registered it will have different tax implications for you e.g...
After Brexit, since January 1st the UK is now considered to be a ‘third country’ by the EU. Hence there are implications for any transactions of trade with the UKBrexit has caused additional costs for businesses and private individuals to import second hand cars into...
1. Managing CashflowHaving trouble managing your cash flow, you might want to consider the following options: If you're having trouble with the financial side of your business, seek help as soon as possible: new knowledge can help your small business grow...
Irish VAT Rates As per Revenue Ireland, Following VAT Rates are currently applicable.1 March 20212313.594.85.6There are 2 Main Rates. One is Standard which is 23% and reduced rate is 13.5% which are widely used.CRITERIA FOR VAT IN IRELANDNot every business requires to...
Book here to speak with us about your business
Still unsure about VAT registration in Ireland? Talk to our Consultant by calling +353 1 4428230 or fill the form below.