Self-Employed Income tax returns for 2021.
- Need Help With Income Tax Returns?
- Stress-free Income Tax returns. €199, all in
- Self Assessment should not need to be stressful.
- Simple and Fast turnaround!
- Prepared and Filed by Qualified Accountant!
- Your spouse’s income
- Any additional income you might have
- Tax credits, for instance, statutory credits Single, married, PAYE, Earned income etc.
Are you a salaried person and have no other income?
Circumstances when income tax return becomes due.
- A person is Self Employed or in a Partnership in Business
- A company director
- Income is from investments
- A person has an income from a house or commercial property
- A person has a foreign Income
Revenue can not be contacted with regards to organising tax affairs and to minimise tax liability. A tax professional may be contacted to help you out with calculating tax liabilities and implications of having incomes from different sources.
How can TAS Tax Accountants help?
- We help to complete income tax return called FORM 11.
- Calculate your tax liability
- Submit your income tax return online
- Liaise with you re taxes when becomes due.
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
For SMEs, accurate bookkeeping is crucial. Here are the greatest accounting blunders to avoid. Correct bookkeeping is crucial. You may get current management information on the performance of your organisation via good bookkeeping. One of a small...
Taxes are a complex subject, and they can become even more confusing when you factor in real estate. However, we hope to make it simpler for you with our Top Tax Tips for New Landlords. Declare Your Income Tax and Register! You must declare any rental...
Recently, I've heard people discussing the tax return filing deadline, so I was wondering if I needed to file one myself. Everyone in Ireland who earns money is required to pay taxes. Because of how our tax system is set up, if you work as an employee,...
Every business should strive to keep overhead costs to a minimum, but SMEs in particular should do so because their budgets are typically smaller. An internal accounting team or corporate accountants can be a very expensive overhead for a small...
Here are some suggestions to help you manage your cash flow, especially if you're having financial difficulties. How important is cash flow management in the business world? Cash flow is a powerful financial indicator that can reveal a lot. Being in good...
With the growing amount of foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Ireland, one recurrent concern is whether it is better to form a subsidiary or an branch company This brief article aims to highlight some of the fundamental differences...