Re-registration of companies in Ireland
We can assist you in Re-registration of companies in Ireland and change its company type.
The re-registration of corporations is governed by Part 20 of the Act. In Ireland, any of the following company kinds may re-register as a different company type.
The private limited company (LTD)
The designated activity company (DAC)
A public limited company (PLC)
The company limited by guarantee (CLG
A firm must meet the specific requirements of the new company type in order to re-register as that kind. It needs to approve a special resolution, change its name and constitution, and file the necessary paperwork with the Companies Registration Office. Following are a few examples of how to meet the needs of new firm types:
- If a Private Limited Company (LTD) with a sole director re-registers as a different business type, it must appoint a second director to the board of directors.
- If a corporation re-registers as an LLC, it must remove its objects clause
- If a company with no share capital decides to re-register as a company with share capital, it must submit to the Companies Registration Office a statement of initial shareholding and share capital.
We can assist you with the re-registration of the following company types:
- Public Limited Company (PLC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Private Unlimited Company (PULC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Multi-member Limited Company to Single-member Limited Company
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Private Unlimited Company (PULC)
- Re-registration to or from a Company Limited by Guarantee – CLG
Talk to us today!
TAS Limited can assist you with all necessary legal papers to facilitate a company’s re-registration, such as resolutions, board minutes, modified Constitution, new share certificates, and so on.
Please contact us at +353 1 442 8230 or email@example.com.
What we Do?
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
The main cause for this is most likely a lack of knowledge about potential tax reliefs. They believe that getting their tax benefits will be too difficult and 'not worth it. When you think that you may save thousands of euros by claiming these tax...
The government has announced additional support for Covid-affected businesses. EWSS, CRSS, and Tax Debt Warehousing have all been updated. (EWSS) Employment Wage Subsidy SchemeLast Month, it was stated that the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS) would...
How to Reduce Your Company's Tax Obligation Protecting your company's assets is easier when you're completely incorporated. You can, for example, reduce your tax liability and save money each year. This also has a number of tax benefits, such as fewer tax...
One thing is certain. You'll have a better knowledge of your small business's strengths and shortcomings once you've mastered basic accounting and bookkeeping. You may even utilise excellent accounting and bookkeeping habits as a catapult to grow your...
How to Liquidate an Irish Company When a company is unable to continue trading and must shut down its operations, it is liquidated. This could be for a variety of reasons, but the most common reason is financial difficulties. In Ireland, there are three...
Requirements for Starting a Business In Ireland- Set up a company in ireland If you're wanting to form a new Limited Company in Ireland, we'll customise your company to meet your specific needs and get your business off to a great start! However, we...
Office 80, Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate Ballyfermot Road, Co. Dublin D10NX96
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Mobile/Whatsapp 0353 851477625