Re-registration of companies in Ireland
We can assist you in Re-registration of companies in Ireland and change its company type.
The re-registration of corporations is governed by Part 20 of the Act. In Ireland, any of the following company kinds may re-register as a different company type.
The private limited company (LTD)
The designated activity company (DAC)
A public limited company (PLC)
The company limited by guarantee (CLG
A firm must meet the specific requirements of the new company type in order to re-register as that kind. It needs to approve a special resolution, change its name and constitution, and file the necessary paperwork with the Companies Registration Office. Following are a few examples of how to meet the needs of new firm types:
- If a Private Limited Company (LTD) with a sole director re-registers as a different business type, it must appoint a second director to the board of directors.
- If a corporation re-registers as an LLC, it must remove its objects clause
- If a company with no share capital decides to re-register as a company with share capital, it must submit to the Companies Registration Office a statement of initial shareholding and share capital.
We can assist you with the re-registration of the following company types:
- Public Limited Company (PLC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Private Unlimited Company (PULC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Multi-member Limited Company to Single-member Limited Company
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Private Unlimited Company (PULC)
- Re-registration to or from a Company Limited by Guarantee – CLG
Talk to us today!
TAS Limited can assist you with all necessary legal papers to facilitate a company’s re-registration, such as resolutions, board minutes, modified Constitution, new share certificates, and so on.
Please contact us at +353 1 442 8230 or email@example.com.
What we Do?
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
Here are some suggestions to help you manage your cash flow, especially if you're having financial difficulties. How important is cash flow management in the business world? Cash flow is a powerful financial indicator that can reveal a lot. Being in good...
With the growing amount of foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Ireland, one recurrent concern is whether it is better to form a subsidiary or an branch company This brief article aims to highlight some of the fundamental differences...
These reports are commonly used by small firms to evaluate their cash flow and the performance of specific business processes. Management accounts are frequently given to senior management at board meetings, financial institutions when applying for...
Employees are the most important resources for any organisation to function because they are the most important resources for the organisation to function. As a result, corporations devote the majority of their time to employees, such as recruitment,...
Directors who possess more than 15% of an Irish Limited Company's share capital must file a director's income tax return. Whether you take money from the corporation or not, this is the fact. The director's tax return is a disclosure of a director's...
The main cause for this is most likely a lack of knowledge about potential tax reliefs. They believe that getting their tax benefits will be too difficult and 'not worth it. When you think that you may save thousands of euros by claiming these tax...
Office 80, Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate Ballyfermot Road, Co. Dublin D10NX96
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Mobile/Whatsapp 0353 851477625