Tax and Compliance
Our specialist tax professionals are expert at managing both direct (corporate income tax) and indirect (VAT, GST, sales taxes, IPT) tax compliance.
Our Irish office can provide you with the following tax compliance services:
- Registration with tax authority
- Assistance with tax calculations and settlements with the tax authorities
- Preparation and submission of tax declarations
- Managing filings and payments through local bank accounts
- Handling queries from the authorities, including managing tax audits
- Handling basic questions, notices or assessments from the tax offices
- Assistance during tax audits.
We also increasingly helps to manage their Withholding Tax obligations. Every year, we complete more than 900,0 tax filings across most jurisdictions, ensuring that the reporting is complete, all deadlines are met and that clients have full control and transparency of the whole process. When it comes to taxation, the reporting requirement can be a burden which can take your focus away from your core business. Talk to us about your needs, and let TAS Group take care of the hassle for you.
Our process ensures the accurate and up to date administration of your direct and indirect taxes. Our tax advisors will help you save precious time spent on mandatory activities, assuring your company’s compliance with local tax regulations, such as: preparing the tax returns/tax filing, solving the local tax authorities’ enquiries and representation during inspections.
As your business develops you could benefit from having dedicated team of professional tax advisors who can advise you on day-to-day matters as well as on specific transactions – to minimize risks and maximize the value of your business.
Don’t have time to look after Tax & Compliance yourself? Talk to our Team about our Tax & Compliance Services. We’re happy to talk to you about our accounting packages.