Get your tax refund for 2021 now!
- We promise the biggest tax rebate available for the lowest charge in Ireland. With the most complete tax examination in the industry, We will identify and fight for every cent.
TAS Consulting Limited ensure that you are reimbursed for all taxes owed to you for the current year and the prior three years. Overpaid income tax, medical expenditures, flat rate expenses, employment expenses, work-from-home credits, and marriage and family tax credits will all be examined as part of our full assessment.
Assisting people in claiming their tax refunds
We began more than 10 years ago in an effort to address the problem of PAYE employees overpaying their taxes.
Many people were unaware that this was happening, and even fewer knew how to get their money back. We wanted to help, so we created Irish Tax Rebates. Our goal was simple: to make it as easy as possible for people to check with Revenue for any overpaid taxes and see what tax rebates they could be due.
Most customers received considerable tax rebates as a result of our rigorous checks.
Get your tax refund
- Please call +353 1 442 8230 for more information and a free and consultation with our team member, or complete our Contact Form and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Capital Gains Tax
Years of Experience
How to run an Irish Payroll?
Running a payroll in Ireland involves several steps to ensure compliance with Irish tax laws and regulations. In this blog post, I will provide a general overview of the process for running a payroll in Ireland, including the necessary registration,...
The benefits of cloud accounting software for efficient bookkeeping in Ireland
1. Real-time access to financial data One of the key benefits of cloud accounting software is that it provides businesses with real-time access to their financial data. With traditional accounting methods, businesses had to wait until the end of the month...
Tax Planning Tips for Freelancers and Small Business Owners in Ireland
1. Keep track of your expenses One of the most important tax planning tips for freelancers and small business owners in Ireland is to keep track of your expenses. By tracking your expenses, you can claim tax deductions on business-related expenses and...
Irish Payroll for UK Company Employees in Ireland
1. Register for Payroll Purposes with the Irish Revenue Commissioners Register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for payroll purposes. This can be done online or by filling out a registration form and submitting it by post. 2. Obtain a Tax Registration...
A Simple Guide To Payroll In Ireland
1. Register for Tax and PAYE The first step in setting up a payroll system in Ireland is to register with the Irish Revenue Commissioners for tax and PAYE. This will allow you to deduct taxes and other social security payments from your employees’ wages....
Do I Qualify for Entrepreneur Relief?
This may be a tax-effective way to take money out of your company. We assist you in determining whether you qualify for this tax relief. What is Entrepreneur Relief? Entrepreneur Relief is a capital gains tax break that allows an individual (referred to...