Taxi Drivers Accountant & Tax Consultants IrelandTas Consulting Limited is a solely devoted skilled accountant dedicated to providing a comprehensive financial service to taxi drivers. We provide a quick, friendly service that covers all of your accounting and tax needs. Schedule an appointment
Our specific experience enables you to alleviate the stress of coping with your tax obligations. Our expertise is in assuming your administrative responsibilities, providing you with peace of mind, and enabling you to focus on your business.
Unlike some, we are an Irish limited company with full professional liability protection and professionally trained accountants, so you can rest assured that you are in good hands with us.
Why Choose us?
Full tax services are delivered by professionals with extensive experience in the self-employed sector. All tax returns are done in strict confidence, with one-on-one meetings to explain and address any questions you may have about your specific situation.
- Tax Clearance is constantly monitored. Letters and accounts were included in the cost of setting up a Direct Debit with Revenue.
- Accountants with unrivaled expertise for full-time taxi drivers.
- Service is available nationwide
- 10 years of professional experience.
Contact us right away if you need your accounts prepared quickly, your tax return form 11 filed, or a taxi driver tax clearance certificate applied for.
The VAT Number Validator and VIESIn order to ensure that the company you are trading with has a valid VAT number is important for online sellers. If your counter party or person you sell is not vat registered it will have different tax implications for you e.g...
After Brexit, since January 1st the UK is now considered to be a ‘third country’ by the EU. Hence there are implications for any transactions of trade with the UKBrexit has caused additional costs for businesses and private individuals to import second hand cars into...
1. Managing CashflowHaving trouble managing your cash flow, you might want to consider the following options: If you're having trouble with the financial side of your business, seek help as soon as possible: new knowledge can help your small business grow...
Irish VAT Rates As per Revenue Ireland, Following VAT Rates are currently applicable.1 March 20212313.594.85.6There are 2 Main Rates. One is Standard which is 23% and reduced rate is 13.5% which are widely used.CRITERIA FOR VAT IN IRELANDNot every business requires to...
Book here to speak with us about your business
Still unsure? Talk to our Consultant by calling +353 1 4428230 or fill the form below.